|Posted On||Feb 22, 2019|
$120,000 – $130,000
Job ID # 22194
If you crave the outdoors, our client has the location for you. Situated in a quaint town in Southern Kentucky, the area has plenty to offer for nature enthusiasts including national forests, rivers, campgrounds, and lakes. This company takes care of the environment too by using innovative and state-of-the-art processes to recycle waste into products. This is your chance to make a difference for a company and the world. Currently, our client is looking hire an Engineering Manager to lead their technical team.
- Endless outdoor opportunities
- Great opportunity for a difference maker
- Immediate benefits eligibility
- An award-winning manufacturer with stability
Duties of the Engineering Manager include:
- Monitoring the efficiency of the manufacturing processes and finding ways to reduce costs and waste
- Incorporating continuous improvement initiatives into the manufacturing processes
- Working with production to provide engineering support on process issues and bottlenecks
- Working with the Program Launch Manager to manage and drive program launches
- Managing the product development process including process validation, material selection, prototyping, testing and experiments, etc.
- Managing, motivating, and training engineering personnel
- Creating a positive and proactive engineering work environment
- Assigning scope of work to the team
- Working with customers and suppliers on engineering issues with product
Required experience for the Engineering Manager includes:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Experience managing engineering in automotive manufacturing environment
- Proven problem-solving skills and continuous improvement mindset
- Strong leadership skills and positive mentality
- Engineering management experience
- Automotive manufacturing experience
- Strong leadership skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.