|Posted On||Feb 25, 2019|
$65,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22197
For over 60 years, this privately held manufacturing leader has supplied some of the biggest names in the automotive industry. With over six divisions and several production facilities, they have become one of the region’s most diversified and stable suppliers. Innovations in several of their key product lines have led to continued growth, and they are quickly adding talent to meet this demand. Their most pressing need is for a Packaging Engineer.
Why you should apply:
- Corporate Engineering setting
- Direct Access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- Privately held company
Duties of the Packaging Engineer include:
- As part of the corporate Engineering team, lead all aspects of production packaging develop from initial design through testing, supplier development, and production
- Develop testing standards and methods to ensure functionality and performance
- Interface with suppliers to determine cost savings strategies and new material solutions
- Provide quotes for new packaging solutions
- Partner with plant personnel, warehousing, and shipping/receiving teams to determine current packaging issues and areas for improvement
Requirements of the Packaging Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Packaging Engineering
- Previous experience designing expendable and returnable packaging for manufacturing applications, preferable automotive
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- Packaging development
- Automotive manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.