|Posted On||Feb 25, 2019|
$85,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 22200
From their start over 40 years ago, this corporation has been locked into continual improvement. This highly reputable team looks to continue their industry leading growth with the help of a Quality Manager. Only satisfied with the best, this company will provide you with an array of the most sophisticated design & production equipment around and reward your hard work with a rich platter of comprehensive benefits.
Why should you apply?:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits
- Paid safety shoes
- 401K with match
- Annual bonus
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Long-term career
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and mentoring the quality team
- Working with customers to determine quality standards and resolve any issues
- Implementing and maintaining the quality system
- Coordinating/leading APQP, FMEA, PPAP, etc.
- Reducing scrap
- Leading root cause analysis
- Recommending process improvements
- Reporting and documentation
Requirements of the Quality Manager:
- A BS degree is highly preferred, an AS and equivalent experience may be considered
- At least five years of previous quality management experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Experience with TS or IATF 16949, SPC, 5 Why, PPAP, FMEA, APQP, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency
Key Skills: Automotive, Quality, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.