|Posted On||Feb 26, 2019|
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22207
This privately-owned company has built a solid foundation in a niche industry, and the demand for their products continues to grow. They offer a working environment that keeps you interested with a wide range of duties and a chance to use your technical skills to make a difference, all while being supported by management and production. Currently, they are expanding their team by adding a Process Engineer.
- Open due to growth
- Ability to display your CI skills
- Team work environment
- Job stability
Duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Reducing waste and increasing efficiency through continuous improvement initiatives
- Improving yields and work flow throughout plant
- Designing and developing process changes
- Troubleshooting equipment issues and bottlenecks in the process
- Using data to analyze trends in equipment issues and implement corrective actions
- Assisting with capital equipment upgrades
- Working with equipment operators to determine process issues
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and setting process parameters
Requirements for the Process Engineer include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical field
- Proven experience as a Process Engineer or related position
- Experience implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of the plant
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Continuous Improvement skills
- Communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.