|Posted On||Feb 26, 2019|
Terre Haute, IN
$75,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 22206
The ceiling is high for our client. Already a relied upon Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier, management has plans to double business within five years. The company realizes its workforce is behind that ascension and take care of their personnel. In addition to great fringe benefits like a 401k match and bonus plan, the management has quarterly reviews with its employees to get their input on how to improve. Currently, our client is looking to add a Process Engineer to their team with sheet metal fabrication experience. Relocation experience will be provided for anyone outside of the area.
- Bonus plan
- Growing company
- Freedom to apply engineering skills
- Management that values employees
Duties of the Process Engineer include:
- Creating process layouts for new product lines
- Designing and developing process changes
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and setting process parameters
- Reducing waste and increasing efficiency through continuous improvement initiatives
- Improving yields and work flow throughout plant
- Troubleshooting equipment issues and bottlenecks in process
- Assisting with capital equipment upgrades
Requirements for the Process Engineer position include:
- Previous experience working as a Process Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer
- Previous experience working with sheet metal fabrication processes
- Experience working with aerospace quality standards is helpful
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the plant
- Process Engineering experience
- Sheet metal fabrication knowledge
- Ability to work cross-functionally with plant personnel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.