|Posted On||Feb 26, 2019|
|Salary||$35-$45 per hour|
$35 - $45 per hour, 1 ½ OT
job ID # 22113
We have an immediate need for an experienced Electrical Engineer for a client in the Toledo, OH area. This is a contract-to-hire opening. Our client has been in business for over 30 years and they are known for their ingenuity and innovation. Their success can be attributed to the talented team of individuals they employ. They have a great work atmosphere and company culture, which has led to them retaining employees for 10+, and sometimes 20+ years.
- Tremendous job stability
- Flexible and family-friendly work environment
- Extremely collaborative work atmosphere
The current opening is for an experienced Electrical Engineer.
Main duties include:
- Design and develop new automation tasks within a plant manufacturing environment
- Create software design programs to support data acquisition
- Support serial communications between computers and equipment
- Design and develop control circuits for electro-mechanical systems
- Study existing procedures and suggest improvements
- Program PLC’s
- Research communication technology or control devices for motion control devices
Qualifications for the Electrical Engineer include:
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Background in robotics highly preferred
- Proficiency in LABVIEW preferred
- Familiar with sensors such as solenoids, thermocouples, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work a contract-to-hire position
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.