|Posted On||Feb 28, 2019|
$65,000 – $85,000
Dayton, OH area
Job ID # 22225
This company is ISO and AS certified and prides themselves on their high-quality products. They believe in hiring talented individuals to continue their success and truly value their employees and the contributions they make.
- Exceptional benefits
- 401K with match
- Health and wellness programs
- Bonus opportunity
- 3 weeks of vacation to start
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading audits (internal, external, customer)
- Developing and maintaining quality inspection systems
- Implementing continuous improvements
- Maintaining ISO/AS standards
- Investigating and resolving any quality issues
- Training Associates on quality and developing training materials
Requirements of the Quality Engineer:
- BS in Engineering or similar, along with at least 3 years of previous quality experience in an aerospace manufacturing facility
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous auditing experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.