|Posted On||Mar 01, 2019|
$65,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22227
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a world-renowned, global organization with a fast track to promotion, this is the opportunity for you! Our client has been supplying original equipment to some of the most widely recognized consumer brands in the U.S. and globally for several decades. As the go-to supplier in their market, they are continuously advancing their technology and expanding their client base. To keep up with growing demand, one of their most urgent needs is for a Maintenance Supervisor.
Why should you apply?:
- Worldwide promotional opportunities, Fortune 500 company
- Autonomous work environment
- On-site wellness center
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- As the site maintenance leader, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of facilities and equipment maintenance and personnel to ensure safety, quality, and production goals are met
- Train and develop a team of up to 20 multi-craft maintenance technicians and skilled trades professionals to meet department goals
- Utilize short and long-term planning strategies using a CMMS and TPM programs to ensure machine performance and achievement of production goals
- Assist in the implementation of the plant reliability program
- Determine and monitor KPI’s to track the effectiveness of maintenance initiatives
- Assist in the development and tracking of department budget and cost savings strategies
Requirements of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- An Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- Previous experience leading maintenance personnel and activities in a manufacturing environment
- Strong multi-craft maintenance skills, including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and facility experience
- Knowledge of CMMS and TPM systems
- The willingness to be hands on
- The ability to work off shift and weekends as needed
- Non-union manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Supervision
- Multi-craft maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.