|Posted On||Mar 01, 2019|
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 21981
Our client is a tier-2 specialty metal facility that is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager. They are a non-union plant of roughly 80 employees, and they have a very close-knit environment that experiences very low turnover. Come be part of a global organization that started this smaller facility in small-town Indiana just a few years ago and is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Great benefits- low cost, contributions to HSA, and 401k matching
- Free access to medical clinic
- Non-union, close-knit team environment
Main duties of the Maintenance Manager include:
- Leading all maintenance activities of plant equipment such as furnaces, casting lines, dryers, pneumatics, servos, motors and PLCs
- Assisting in developing maintenance training programs
- Maintaining PM’s on all plant equipment
- Training, hiring, coaching a team of 8-10 maintenance personnel
- Lead purchasing for equipment projects and maintenance planning activities
- Using computers daily- using Excel to track maintenance programs
- BS degree in a technical field, or at least 5-10 years of experience leading maintenance
- Experience working in a heavy manufacturing or foundry environment strongly preferred
- PM experience and strong computer skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Preventative Maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.