|Posted On||Mar 01, 2019|
$60,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22228
This ISO 9001 certified company has been manufacturing technically superior, high-quality products for over 60 years. They have won numerous awards for their inventions, productivity improvements and innovation. They are a world leader and pride themselves on their commitment to their customers.
Our client is in need of a Planner.
Duties and responsibilities of the Planner include:
- Planning, purchasing, scheduling and monitoring materials for production
- Using Syteline ERP
- Ensuring 100% on time deliveries
- Ensuring proper inventory levels are maintained
- Determining items and quantities of products to be ordered
- Participating in lean and continuous improvement activities
- Analyzing and reducing scrap and waste
- Providing excellent customer service
Requirements of the Buyer/Planner:
- BS degree is highly preferred, along with 3-5 years of planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Experience with ERP, ideally Syteline and MS products
- APICS certification is a plus
- Local candidates only please
Key Skills: Syteline, Manufacturing, Planning
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.