|Posted On||Mar 01, 2019|
Fort Wayne, IN
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22231
- Room for growth
- Family owned company
- Casual dress code
Our client is the go-to company for all metal fabrication and custom heavy machinery needs. With a strong customer base, exceptional products and an unmatched dedication to quality, they maintain their reputation as an industry-leader. Due to growth, they are searching for a Project/Design Engineer to join their team!
Project/Design Engineer Duties:
- Design and model heavy machinery using SolidWorks
- Manage projects from concept through completion
- Interface directly with customers on project specifications
- Maintain project margins
- Understand stress, strain, and fatigue principles
- Work cross functionally with multiple departments to achieve project goals
Project/Design Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5-10 years previous experience managing projects
- Heavy industry/industrial equipment experience
Key Skills: hands on, SolidWorks, customer service
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.