|Posted On||Mar 01, 2019|
|Salary||$25-$45 per hour|
Fort Wayne, IN
$25.00 – $45.00 per hour
Job ID # 22232
- Room for growth
- Family owned company
- Casual dress code
Our client is the go-to company for all metal fabrication and custom heavy machinery needs. With a strong customer base, exceptional products and an unmatched dedication to quality, they maintain their reputation as an industry-leader. Due to growth, they are searching for a SolidWorks Designer to join their team!
SolidWorks Designer Duties:
- Design heavy machinery and industrial equipment in SolidWorks
- Create models to customer specifications
- Optimize designs for cost, quality, and performance
- Meet deadlines while making proactive decisions to produce best end results
SolidWorks Designer Requirements:
- Proficient in SolidWorks
- 5-10 years previous design experience in a manufacturing setting
- Previous experience designing heavy machinery/industrial equipment
Key Skills: SolidWorks, detail oriented, industrial machinery experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.