|Posted On||Mar 04, 2019|
$55,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 22235
Our client already has a solid customer base but is now going through an unprecedented growth phase. They are one of a select few who produce their product, and they continue to add to their business around the world. As a result of this business growth, they are expanding their facility in Northwest Ohio and currently looking for a Quality Engineer at this plant.
- Growing company
- New additions to plant location
- New challenges each day
Duties of the Quality Engineer include:
- Managing internal and external quality audits
- Performing root cause analysis of quality issues and implementing corrective actions
- Ensuring products comply with IATF standards
- Working with suppliers on incoming material defects
- Using problem solving techniques like 8D, 5Y, etc.
- Monitoring and modifying quality documents
- Managing quality inspection
Requirements of the Quality Engineer include:
- Previous quality assurance experience in manufacturing
- Strong problem-solving skills and previous root cause analysis experience
- Experience leading quality audits
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with internal and external personnel
- Quality Assurance experience
- Root cause analysis skills
- Knowledge of quality audits
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.