|Posted On||Mar 05, 2019|
Fort Wayne, IN
$85,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 21508
This manufacturing plant in the Fort Wayne area has a long history of success and they plan on continuing that tradition. They are in search of a talented leader who can help them with this goal. The company will offer you bonuses and an excellent benefit and retirement package.
- Great working environment
- Talented team
- Modern technology
As the Maintenance Manager for this plant you will be responsible for:
- Developing, mentoring and training maintenance associates
- Developing and implementing reliable preventative maintenance processes
- Managing both plant and facility maintenance
- Supporting the troubleshooting, installing and upgrading of plant equipment
- Managing plant projects and maintaining budgets
To be considered for this Maintenance Manager role you need:
- BS in Engineering is preferred; open to other technical degrees
- Proven experience and accomplishments leading a maintenance team
- Experience with facility and plant maintenance is required, along with previous supervision experience
- Any maintenance certifications are desired
- Experience with CMMS
Key skills: maintenance leadership, PM development, technical
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.