|Posted On||Mar 05, 2019|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22237
- ESOP plan- be a part of the financial success of the company
- Open due to growth
- Work-Life balance
A small, yet strong family-owned manufacturing company is looking to add an experienced Electronic Hardware Engineer to their growing R&D Department in central Ohio. Benefits for this company are outstanding. On top of 401(K) plans, they also offer an ESOP plan. Prices for their medical insurance are very competitive, and the working environment is very team-oriented providing great work/life balance. They will also provide relocation assistance for this opportunity.
Main duties of the Controller include:
- Creating all the financial statements for the plant, including month-end documents
- Overseeing all Accounts Payable and Receivable activities
- Ensuring inventory is strong, budgeting is forecasted properly, and cost allocations are aligned with plant goals
- Lead plant and customer profitability analysis
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Strong experience (at least 5 years) in manufacturing
Expert in cost analysis and cost accounting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.