|Posted On||Mar 07, 2019|
$45,000 – $55,000
Job ID # 22246
- Work for a company that serves multiple industries
- Work on a wide variety of projects
- Exceptional benefits and close-knit team environment
An engineering solutions corporation has been growing steadily for over 30 years. This unique team of Engineers work closely together to formulate difficult solutions for a wide variety of industries- everything from medical device and pharmaceutical, to oil, gas and aerospace. The benefits are great, and you will work with a close-knit team of experienced engineers to solve solutions for major customers. Due to growth, they are currently looking for an Electronic Technician.
Main duties of the Electronic Technician include:
- PCB designing and board layout
- Testing of electronic components
- Component sourcing and selection- including BOM
- Designing test fixtures
- Designing wiring and circuitry
- 2-year degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Hands-on experience working on PCBs or electronic equipment
- Will consider entry-level
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.