|Posted On||Mar 07, 2019|
$50,000 – $62,000
Job ID # 22288
For over 50 years, this company has established an efficient production system that provides talented individuals with a career that is filled with job security, opportunity and challenges. Their expertise is highly valued by all of their clients and allows for the delivery of high-quality products and customer satisfaction worldwide. In addition to the perks provided by the job environment, you will be offered a good benefits package which includes perks like paid OT, 401k match, etc. Currently, they are looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to their team.
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity to make your mark
- Challenging work environment
- Job stability
Duties of the Mechanical Engineer includes:
- Concept design and re-design of automotive products and tooling
- Actively participate in design review meetings
- Work with customers on design issues
- Assist with the design and layout of tooling and processes
- Play a key role in decisions for design and tooling changes
- Assist with model launch parameters
- Other Project Management duties as required
Required experience for the Mechanical Engineer includes:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience as a Mechanical Engineer or previous co-ops in engineering
- Knowledge of 3D design
- Ability to communicate with internal and external personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3D design experience
- Communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.