|Posted On||Mar 12, 2019|
Cranberry Township, PA
$60,000 – $65,000
Job ID # 22316
Here is your chance to take the reins and make a difference with your quality assurance expertise. Our client is a privately-owned company who hires employees that are self-motivated. You will have a chance to deal with the owners in person, so your thoughts can be heard, and changes can be made. You will also have a chance to work with a tight knit team which collaborates to exceed goals.
- A chance to showcase your skills
- Deal with decision makers
- Collaborative workforce
Duties of the Quality Engineer include:
- Performing root cause analysis of quality issues and implementing corrective actions
- Ensuring products comply with ISO standards
- Working with suppliers to resolve incoming material defects
- Managing internal and external quality audits
- Using problem solving techniques like 8D, 5Y, etc.
- Monitoring and modifying quality documents
- Managing quality inspection
Requirements of the Quality Engineer include:
- Previous quality assurance experience in manufacturing
- Strong problem-solving skills and previous root cause analysis experience
- Knowledge of/experience with ISO standards
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with internal and external personnel
- Ability to work independently
- Manufacturing quality assurance experience
- ISO knowledge
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.