|Posted On||Mar 13, 2019|
$70,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 22330
A smaller company with a worldwide footprint, our client is a highly regarded equipment builder in Central Ohio. This organization builds highly engineered machinery utilized across a variety of industries including aerospace, military, and nuclear waste. As business continues to grow, our client needs another talented Engineer to join their team.
- Enjoy the perks of working for a smaller, successful, family owned company
- Be challenged on a day to day basis by creating complex technical solutions
- Take a role with a clear-cut track to path to management opportunities
Duties of the Design Engineer include:
- Full cycle design work of various types of pressure vessels adhering to ASME standards
- Interact with customers, vendors, and regulatory bodies
- Continually seek design improvements on products and processes
- Complete vendor audits and certifications
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineer; Master’s preferred and 5+ years of industry experience
- Professional Engineering (PE) License OR Engineer in Training (EIT) certification
- Experience with FEA and simulation in both ANSYS and SolidWorks
- Knowledge and hands-on experience working with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes
- Ability to live and work in Columbus, OH
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.