|Posted On||Mar 13, 2019|
|Salary||$16-$19 per hour|
$16.00 – $19.00
Job ID # 22331
- 100% education reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Family oriented workplace
Are you looking for a workplace with great company culture, awesome location and generous pay? Our client is a leader offering hundreds of thousands of products that enhance efficiency supplying to top global leaders. They continue to operate with a focus on manufacturing quality products and providing unprecedented customer service to their clients. This method has secured their spot as industry leaders for over 50 years and they are looking to add a talented Mechanical Assembler to their team!
Mechanical Assembler Duties:
- Assemble electronic and mechanical components and finished products Adhere to process procedures to complete tasks to quality specifications
- Utilize safety guidelines to maintain safe work place
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Inspect, test, and modify finished completed products to ensure specifications, tolerances and customer requirements are met
Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
- Previous manufacturing assembly experience
- Previous experience with solder methods and tools
Key Skills – soldering, attention to detail, assembly, manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.