|Posted On||Mar 14, 2019|
$65,000 – $130,000
Job ID # 22336
Are you looking for a company that stands out and is above the rest? This manufacturer will not settle for 2nd best and is always looking to improve. They are known for having a fantastic leadership team, keeping their employees involved and caring about one another. They do work hard but have fun and genuinely care about each other.
Why should you apply?:
- Benefits start day 1
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Casual Fridays
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and implementing ERP systems
- Supporting all business units
- Enhancing inventory product lines
- Interfacing with web forms and mobile development
- Understanding computers, networks, programming languages, databases systems, etc. and their interaction
- Developing programs and writes coding, testing, changes, installation and operating procedures
- Resolving errors and issues with programs; being a problem solver
Requirements of the Software Developer:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or similar, along with at least 3 years of software development experience
- Experience with Oracle is highly preferred (including installing, configuring, administering, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with HTML, VB, C++, Java, etc. are a plus
Relocation assistance will be provided
Key skills: Oracle, ERP, Software Development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.