|Posted On||Mar 06, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22243
Our client is an industry leader in the production of components utilized in a variety of automotive and consumer industries. They have been creating quality products since the 1940's. Growing rapidly throughout all of their facilities across North American, it is an exciting time to join their diverse team! Known for excellent profit-sharing bonuses, industry low health care premiums, and complete transparency from the top down, this company is truly devoted to the welfare of their employees! Are you a talented Manufacturing Engineer?
- Take part in annual company profit sharing
- Join a team with the average tenure of over 10 years
- Enjoy low cost benefits
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Reduce cost, improve safety, and manufacturing capability throughout fast paced manufacturing facility
- Continually review opportunities for plant continuous improvement utilizing lean methodologies
- Develop and design processes to meet customer demand
- Provide hands-on troubleshooting on industrial equipment (mechanical and electrical systems)
- Actively support 5S and Safety initiatives
Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer:
- B.S. in Engineering
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced facility
- Strong communication skills
- Electrical (PLC) experience is a plus
Key Skills: Manufacturing, Automotive, Lean Six Sigma
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.