|Posted On||Mar 06, 2019|
$40,000 – $52,000 plus OT
Decatur, IN area
Job ID # 22248
This world-class manufacturer is one of a kind! They develop innovative technologies; have a solid customer base and high-quality products. They work with their customers to determine their needs and quickly provide positive solutions that improve efficiency, quality and safety. They are adding to their team and need of a Quality Coordinator.
Why should you apply?:
- Paid OT
- Outstanding benefits (medical, dental, etc.)
- 401K with match
- Uniforms, safety shoes and safety glasses provided
- Paid holidays, personal time and vacations
Responsibilities of the Quality Coordinator include:
- Working with the quality department and manufacturing group to ensure parts meet customer PPAP requirements
- Creating control plans to ensure proper manufacturing and quality standards are met
- Leading quality investigations
- Working with customers and/or suppliers to resolve issues
- Finding root cause of problems and developing corrective actions
- Using quality tools
Requirements for the Quality Coordinator position include:
- 2+ years of previous quality experience in a manufacturing facility
- Previous experience creating controls plans, interpreting PPAP documents, and following APQP requirements is preferred
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints is desired
- Hands-on, excellent communication skills--outgoing personality
Key skills: Quality, Automotive, PPAP
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.