|Posted On||Mar 25, 2019|
Fort Recovery, OH
$50,000 – $62,000
Job ID # 22287
This world-class, innovative corporation is TS16949, ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified and prides themselves on manufacturing high quality product by not only meeting but exceeding customer expectations. They work with their customers to determine their needs and quickly provide positive solutions that improve efficiency, quality and safety. They supply major automotive companies which leads to high demand and constant production.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Medical, dental, etc.
Duties and responsibilities of the Quality Engineer include:
- Overseeing customer quality
- Working with customers and resolving issues
- FMEA, Control Plans, CPK
- Leading corrective actions and root cause analysis
- Creating presentations
- Traveling to customer sites when needed
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PPAP, APQP, FMEA, SPC, CpK analysis, etc.
- Any quality certifications are a plus (ISO auditor, CQE, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Some relocation assistance will be provided
Key Skills: Customer Quality, Automotive, Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.