|Posted On||Mar 08, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Plus, profit sharing and bonus
Job ID # 22290
This company has several decades of success and are extremely excited about the future. The company has become known as the go to supplier in their industry. They plan on keeping it that way. They understand that in order to accomplish their missing they need to keep improving and hiring talented people on their team. They have an in immediate need to hire a talented engineer with metal stamping and tooling experience.
As a Tooling Engineer your responsibilities with include:
- Developing, design, managing the build and launch of tooling for the metal stamping operation
- Partnering with outside shops on tool builds
- Improving processes within the stamping operations
- Launching new models, ensuring quality, figuring out if there are any problems
- Developing correct action plan and driving the improvements
To be considered for this Tooling Engineer role you need to have:
- Proven experience design and managing the build of metal stamping tooling
- Analytical mindset with great communication skills
- Fun personality, desire to succeed, ability to drive results
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.