|Posted On||Mar 12, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22325
We are in search of hands on Process Engineer to join a local plant in Columbus, OH. This company will provide you an opportunity to use your engineering mind, interest in troubleshooting equipment, and desire to work with a wide range of people to accomplish team goals.
- Easy going environment
- Opportunity to be involved with a variety of tasks
- Great location
As a Process Engineer for this company you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting day-to-day process issues with equipment such as: piping, pumps, mixers, fillers and packaging equipment
- Supporting the launch of new products into the plant production
- Evaluating and managing new capital equipment
- Training operators on best practices
- Researching and developing new packaging for products
To be considered for this Process Engineering role you will need:
- A four-year engineering degree
- 2-5 years of proven experience in a processing facility
- Ability and desire to work with a wide range of people in a plant
- Ability and desire to be a hands-on engineer
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.