|Posted On||Mar 13, 2019|
|Salary||$24-$30 per hour|
$24 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 22317
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a world-renowned, global organization with a fast track to promotion, this is the opportunity for you! Our client has been supplying original equipment to some of the most widely recognized consumer brands in the U.S. and globally for several decades. As the go-to supplier in their market, they are continuously advancing their technology and expanding their client base. To keep up with growing demand, one of their most urgent needs is for a Maintenance Technician.
Why should you apply?:
- Regional promotional opportunities, Fortune 500 company
- Autonomous work environment
- On-site wellness center
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Preventative and predictive maintenance on all plant production equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, and electronic
- Troubleshooting plant automation, including PLCs and HMI
- Performing routine preventative maintenance
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician or Electrician in a manufacturing facility
- The ability to troubleshoot PLCs, and plant hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical equipment
- The ability to work an off-shift
- Knowledge of welding and fabrication
- Multi-craft maintenance
- PLC troubleshooting
- Off-shift work schedule
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.