|Posted On||Mar 15, 2019|
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22335
Our client is an established equipment manufacturer just moved into their new facility and are looking to add some members to their team! They have a very tight knit team and are looking for a Controls Engineer that oversee the design and build of custom equipment for their clients. This is not some boring role where you will be doing the same thing each day. This is a position where you will be coming up with unique solutions for clients and where you will be expected to continuously innovate new technologies into their products.
- Family oriented culture
- Low turnover
- Brand new, state of the art facility
Duties of the Controls Engineer:
- Work directly with customers to create custom solutions for specific needs
- Design, fabricate, build, and commission custom equipment for clients
- Program equipment – PLC, HMI, VFD, Servos, etc.
- Provide technical support and training for equipment installation projects
- Occasional travel to customer sites
Requirements of the Controls Engineer:
- BSEE or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in electrical design (AutoCAD Electrical)
- Programming – PLC, HMI, VFD’s, Servos, etc.
- Project Management skills
Key skills: Automation, Electrical Design, PLC, HMI
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.