|Posted On||Mar 19, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID #22347
One of Ohio's largest manufacturing companies supplying a unique product to the automotive and aerospace industries is looking to hire an experienced Quality Engineer. This position is open due to growth as the company continues to add new accounts and new business all throughout 2018 and into 2019. This growth has created tons of new program launches. They need to immediately hire a Quality Engineer who is well experienced in handling new program launch activities. This company provides great benefits and the opportunity to grow and advance your career.
- Tremendous growth throughout the country
- Work in a small-town, close-knit team environment
Main duties of the Quality Engineer include:
- Leading the launch of new products and programs- mainly automotive and GM
- Leading PPAP and APQP activities during these launches
- Ensuring the new programs are adhering to TS and ISO requirements
- Leading process improvement and corrective action activities
- Working with the customers through the launches- assisting with everything and anything they need
Qualifications for this Quality Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree and 5-10 years of experience, or no degree if 15-20 years of experience
- Strong automotive quality experience (PPAP, APQP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality Engineer
- TS and ISO
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.