|Posted On||Mar 20, 2019|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22351
Our client’s production is growing, and they are expanding their production capabilities rapidly. This organization produces vital automotive parts utilized worldwide with automotive OEMs. For the past several decades they have built a reputation of quality products coming out of their facilities worldwide. An urgent need is present to find a detail oriented and energetic Quality Manager to join their team.
- Join an organization with a strong family-oriented culture
- Enjoy health care premiums that are well below industry average
- Be a changing force with quality improvement within the organization
Duties of the Quality Manager:
- Oversee all Quality efforts company-wide
- Manage compliance with IATF 16949 standards on a daily basis
- Lead internal audits and calibrations
- Utilize quality tools: PPAP, FMEA, SPC, APQP
- Be the catalyst of continuous improvement and quality improvement initiatives
- Occasionally travel to customer or vendor locations
Qualifications of the Quality Manager include:
- B.S. Degree or equivalent Quality Management experience in a Manufacturing Setting
- 5+ years in a Quality Manager position
- Experience with TS16949, PPAP, FMEAs, and APQP required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel on occasion to customer and vendor sites
Key Skills: TS16949, Quality, Automotive
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.