|Posted On||Mar 28, 2019|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22350
For over 60 years, this privately held manufacturing leader has supplied some of the biggest names in the automotive industry. With over six divisions and several production facilities, they have become one of the region’s most diversified and stable suppliers. Innovations in several of their key product lines have led to continued growth, and they are quickly adding talent to meet this demand. Their most pressing need is for a Quality Manager.
Why you should apply:
- New, state of the art production facility
- Direct access to business unit leaders and company executives
- Autonomous work environment
- Privately held company
Duties of the Quality Manager include:
- Partner with Corporate Quality Director, plant management, engineering, and production teams to develop and coordinate plant-wide quality programs and directives
- Drive a culture of quality by ensuring proper implementation and adherence to TS16949 standards and APQP protocols
- Use complex analytical tools, including; SPC, Cp/Cpk, Six Sigma, etc. to track product and process defects
- Provide motivation and training to a team of Quality Engineers, Technicians, and Inspectors
- Lead internal quality audits and inspections
- Interface with suppliers by conduction supplier quality audits to ensure raw material quality standards
Requirements of the Quality Manager include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical field preferred, but relevant experience will be considered
- Knowledge of metal stamping, forming, forging, or similar processes
- Previous experience leading quality efforts in a high-volume automotive manufacturing setting
- TS 16949
- Metal stamping
- Personnel leadership
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.