|Posted On||Mar 21, 2019|
$65,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22371
For over 75 years, our client has provided turnkey solutions for all to use. They have the rare ability to help out manufacturing companies and end users in several different facets and pride themselves on exceeding customer needs. This is your chance to play a key role in several different industries and join a growing company. Currently, they have a need for an Estimator with machining quoting experience.
- Job variety
- Bonus program
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Business growth
Duties of the Machining Estimator:
- Point of contact with customers on cost estimating for manufacturing
- Review equipment prints to determine material, tooling, and labor needs
- Formulate quotes for customers based on material, tooling, and labor needs
- Negotiate job costs and contracts with customers
- Assist with the scheduling and planning of job timeline
- Assist with the purchasing of components for equipment builds
- Work with the customer on costing issues during the manufacturing process
- Interact with internal departments during manufacturing process
Requirements for the Machining Estimator:
- Previous experience estimating projects in manufacturing is essential
- Proven experience working with customers and strong communication skills
- Ability to read and analyze machinery blueprints
- Machining knowledge
Key skills: Estimating experience, blueprint reading, customer interaction
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.