|Posted On||Mar 21, 2019|
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22374
This company is growing and expanding! They have a great team and a stable work environment. They are a leading manufacturer of high quality products and are looking to add a hands-on EHS Manager to their team.
As EHS Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all plant safety
- Developing, implementing and maintaining safety and environmental policies
- Investigating safety and environmental issues and developing countermeasures
- Ensuring ISO and OSHA compliance
- Improving the EHS department
Requirements for the EHS Manager:
- Previous environmental, health and safety experience in a manufacturing facility
- Hands on; excellent communication skills; a go-getter
- A degree is highly preferred
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.