|Posted On||Mar 28, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000 (plus commission)
Job ID # 22376
Here is an opportunity to join a company that has been in Columbus for decades. They have grown over the years and merged with a larger corporation but have not lost their small company feel. They have increased their machine building efficiencies which has created the opportunity to hire a talented engineer who has a desire to search out new business. There is unlimited opportunity to grow the business with a wide range of customers.
Why Apply?: tons of opportunity, fun industry, great location
As a Sales Engineer for this company you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting for new business and following up on leads generated through prior customers
- Developing relationships in the industry such as machine builders, systems integrators, and manufacturing companies
- Partnering with engineering on your team and customers to brainstorm on how your company can design and build custom equipment.
- Developing and presenting estimates, quotes and negotiating prices
- Assisting with the engineering and project management responsibilities
- Establishing goals and long-term plans
To be considered for this Sales Engineering opportunity you need to have:
- A four-year engineering degree
- Experience selling equipment that includes hydraulics, formers, stamping or presses
- Excellent communication skills, desire to succeed, technical savviness, and great personality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.