|Posted On||Mar 21, 2019|
$55,000 – $65,000
Job ID # 22369
If you’re looking for the chance to join a well-funded start-up on the ground floor, this is your opportunity. With a handful of systems already in the market and several in development, they have already generated the interest to land several key customers. A recent move to a state-of-the-art facility in Kentucky has provided them with the resources to fully realize the potential of their one of a kind technology offering. To keep pace with innovation, they are hoping to add a Test Technician.
Why you should apply:
- Start-up company with deep pockets
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
- In-demand proprietary technology
- No-cost individual benefits
Duties of the Test Technician include:
- Support product development and sustaining engineering efforts by developing and executing test plans
- Evaluate and document system performance by conducting tests to determine, strength, fatigue, longevity, material, and structural integrity
- Analyze test results and provide reports to product development team and Design engineers to assist in design changes
Requirements of the Test Technician include:
- Previous experience conducting tests of manufacturing equipment, machinery, or similar systems
- Experience with machining, specifically metal cutting and drilling
- The ability to write and execute test plans and development reports analyzing results
- Test plans
- Material analysis
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.