|Posted On||Mar 25, 2019|
|Salary||$21.00-$29.00 per hour|
$21.00 – $29.00 per hour
Job ID # 22379
This manufacturer is extremely busy and needs to add a few talented industrial Maintenance Technicians to their staff. This is a full time, direct hire position. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a leader, check this out!
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent, competitive benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Stable, growing company
Duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Maintenance and repair of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Electrical and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair
- Preventative and predictive maintenance
- Assist with any plant projects
- Document maintenance activities
- Ensure equipment is running for production
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician position include:
- Hands-on maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Leadership skills
- Experience with hydraulics, electrical, mechanical and motor drives
- PLC troubleshooting experience
- Willing and able to work an off-shift
Key Skills: Manufacturing, Maintenance, PLC
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.