|Posted On||Mar 27, 2019|
|Salary||$16-$25 per hour|
$16 - $25 per hour
Job ID # 21780
The Company Our client is a family-owned company that has recently celebrated 30 years of success as a manufacturer of custom-built equipment! As a complete system provider, they continue to provide their customers with quality equipment, complete with the best efficiency and most cost-effective operation. Due to booming business and a high demand, our client is rapidly expanding.
The Position This Controls Technician position is best suited for someone with:
- At least 3 years of experience in a maintenance role
- Experience troubleshooting Allen Bradley or other PLC`s
- Desire to travel will truly thrive in this position.
- Excellent communication skills
In this Controls Technician position, you will gain experience:
- Aiding in machine installs and start-ups
- Traveling up to 50% regionally to visit customers (mostly day trips)
- Visiting customers to debug equipment, troubleshoot issues, problem solve
- Reading PLC`s and error codes - troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Wiring machines, provide electrical support and service to customers
Why Should You Apply?:
- Employer-paid health benefits
- Competitive wages 401(k) match
- Paid overtime opportunities
- Company credit card
- Company vehicles
- Low turnover
- Stable employer
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.