|Posted On||Mar 29, 2019|
$55,000 – $60,000
Job ID # 22391
Take the next step in your career with a company that is booming in the 21st century with the automation systems this company custom designs. This is a terrific opportunity to think outside of the box and utilize creative spirit to create solutions for customers and clients across the nation! This small close-knit team of around twenty hard working engineers is looking for their next all-star to bring an elevated level of skill and expertise to their successful office.
Located in Cincinnati, the group is looking to hire a Controls Engineer. Duties include:
- Develop and program PLCs/HMIs utilizing mainly Allen Bradley products
- Compile and organize BOMs
- Work alongside teammates on various projects
- Occasional (25%) travel to customer sites
- Willingness to travel and meet with customer
- Ability to program PLC’s, Allen Bradley preferred
- Able to utilize AutoCAD
- Experience with Material Handling Systems preferred
Key Skills: PLC’s, Automation, and Project Management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.