|Posted On||Apr 02, 2019|
$60,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22393
Come join and contribute to a growing company and take part in the design of custom equipment utilizing in testing across a variety of industries. Our client’s machines can be found across the globe and the demand for them continues to grow. Right now, this organization is looking to bring on an Electrical Engineer to work with electrical design and layouts on their equipment.
- Join a company that offers stability and growth opportunities
- Enjoy an easy commute to a centralized area in Cincinnati
- Add your creative ideas to designs to be utilized globally in complex equipment
Duties of the Electrical Engineer are:
- Utilize AutoCAD to design schematics and create panel layouts
- Develop BOMs for equipment designs
- Modify PLC’s and HMI’s for customer specific needs
- Serve as technical resource for associates on the shop floor
Qualifications of the Electrical Engineer are:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience design electrical systems utilized in industrial equipment
- Good communication skills – ability to work cross functionally with other disciplines
- Ability to program equipment with ladder logic
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.