|Posted On||Apr 02, 2019|
$60,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 22396
Here is your chance to lead by example and put your maintenance skills to use. Our client is looking for someone with industrial maintenance experience to help mold their maintenance department into a proactive, well-oiled machine. You will not only be rewarded by seeing the fruits of your labor in action, but also with a fantastic employer that is growing in to a dominant force of their industry. Enjoy a great benefits plan, 401k match, a bonus, and the possibility of stocks in the future.
- Growing company
- Bonus plan
- A chance to make an impact
- Future IPO
Duties of the Maintenance Supervisor include:
- Oversee and perform the repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment (motors, conveyors, hydraulics, etc.)
- Oversee and perform the preventative maintenance of equipment
- Improve preventative maintenance and create a proactive maintenance environment
- Manage the changeover and replacement of equipment parts
- Ensure timely response to service calls and off shift maintenance issues
- Manage maintenance parts inventory
- Supervise and train maintenance apprentices
- Assist with capital equipment requests and new equipment installations
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor position include:
- Previous maintenance experience in an industrial environment
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to be a working supervisor
- Team player, good communication skills, and ability to work well with others
- Strong multitasking and management skills
- Industrial maintenance experience
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Management skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.