|Posted On||Apr 02, 2019|
$70,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22394
This privately held Dayton Ohio manufacturing company has several decades of success serving a variety of industries. They are experience another growth phase and searching for a talented Process Engineer to join their team. The company has rewarding career challenges, diverse customer base, bonuses and competitive benefits.
As a Process Engineer for this company you will get involved with:
- Launching new products into the coating, plating, finishing and surfacing processes
- Maximizing process efficiencies, reducing scarp and troubleshooting problems
- Analyzing process and product quality results, implementing improvements
- Dealing with customers to better understand their needs
To be considered for this Process Engineering role you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree
- 1+ years of experience and success with processes that include either plating, coating, or surfacing
- Both a technical mindset couple with ability to deal with customers and other personnel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.