|Posted On||Apr 02, 2019|
|Salary||$18-$21 per hour|
$18 – $21 per hour
Job ID # 22405
- Growth opportunity
- Incentive program
- Three-day weekends
This family owned company is an international manufacturer of various consumer products. This growing manufacturer prides themselves on the quality and value of their product. They are currently searching for an experienced maintenance leader to join their team in their Maintenance Supervisor role. Amazing things are ahead, apply today!
Maintenance Supervisor Duties:
- Leader on all shift maintenance functions
- Manage Preventative and Predictive Maintenance efforts
- Work cross functionally with different departments to ensure production flow
- Troubleshoot, install and upgrade plant equipment as needed
- Manage capital equipment upgrades and commissioning new equipment Work with plant leaders to keep machines up and running
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements:
- Previous experience with plant maintenance required
- Previous experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens
- Previous experience in maintenance within a highly automated manufacturing facility
- Able to work off shift
Key Skills: Preventative Maintenance, troubleshooting, robotics, leadership
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.