|Posted On||Apr 24, 2019|
Wabash, IN area
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22400
This fortune 500 company located in the Kokomo, IN area is growing rapidly! They are currently planning a large facility expansion project and due to promotion need an experienced manufacturing/process engineer who can oversee the installation and set-up of new capital equipment. This is a tremendous opportunity for vertical and horizontal growth within a global organization! If you’re a hands-on engineer looking to work with cutting edge technology in a highly automated facility apply below!
- Growth opportunities!
- Excellent Benefits!
- Fortune 500 company with family-oriented feel
Duties of the Manufacturing/Process Engineer:
- Design and execute various continuous improvement projects within manufacturing facility to increase efficiency, reduce cost, cut scrap, etc.
- Manage and oversee the installation of capital equipment upgrades
- Troubleshoot plant equipment as needed
- Train operators on SOP’s and proper equipment operation
- Ensure production and safety objectives are being met
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Manufacturing/Process Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
- 3+ years of similar experience
- Project management and capital equipment experience
- Hands on, roll up your sleeve’s mentality
- Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Knowledge of automated equipment is desired
Key skills: Continuous improvement, capital equipment, automation
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.