|Posted On||Apr 03, 2019|
Parkersburg, WV area
$55,000 – $65,000
Job ID # 22407
This organization has a diverse array of product lines and is continuing to grow. They are currently looking to hire a talented Buyer. This company will give you the freedom to be successful in this position and the opportunity to have a voice. You will have leadership responsibilities in this growing organization and the opportunity to make a significant difference. You will enjoy excellent base compensation, bonus potential, relocation assistance for top talent, full benefits including matching 401(k), and much more.
- Great benefits, bonus, retirement
- Relocation assistance
- Growing company, tremendous job stability and opportunity
Main duties of the Buyer include:
- Purchase materials, supplies, and services
- Qualify vendors, evaluate bids, and negotiate prices/terms
- Direct inventory planning and replenishment of raw materials and components
- Assist reporting, inventory management, and product lifecycle management
- Exceed targeted customer service levels
Qualifications for the Buyer position include:
- Bachelor`s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or similar preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience working as a Buyer/Planner in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.