|Posted On||Apr 05, 2019|
Parkersburg, WV area
$80,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22412
This organization has a diverse array of product lines and is continuing to grow. They are currently looking to hire a talented Maintenance Manager for their facility near Parkersburg, WV. This company will give you the freedom to be successful in this position and the opportunity to have a voice. You will have leadership responsibilities in this growing organization and the opportunity to make a significant difference. You will enjoy excellent base compensation, bonus potential, relocation assistance for top talent, full benefits including matching 401(k), and much more.
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- Leadership opportunity
- Great base salary, benefits, and bonus
The current opening is for a Maintenance Manager. Main duties include:
- Lead the maintenance department in a very fast-paced and growing manufacturing environment
- Implement and ensure compliance to safe working procedures
- Develop and track KPI’s
- Schedule, train, and supervise employees in the maintenance department
- Prepare the maintenance department budget
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and in good working condition
- Develop predictive and preventative maintenance program
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing events
- Engage subordinates in a hands-on manner
Qualifications for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Strong leadership ability in a hands-on manner, strong floor presence
- Experience with root-cause analysis, Fishbone diagrams, 5Why’s, and more
- Prior experience in the plastics industry preferred, extrusion and/or compounding a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.