|Posted On||Apr 05, 2019|
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22151
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a world-renowned, global organization with a fast track to promotion, this is the opportunity for you! Our client has been supplying original equipment to some of the most widely recognized consumer brands in the U.S. and globally for several decades. As the go-to supplier in their market, they are continuously advancing their technology and expanding their client base. To keep up with growing demand, one of their most urgent needs is for a Sustaining Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Worldwide promotional opportunities, Fortune 500 company
- Autonomous work environment
- On-site wellness center
Duties and responsibilities of the Sustaining Engineer include:
- Support cost saving initiatives of existing products by evaluating materials, supplier base, manufacturing, processes, design, and parts/ components used
- Partner with suppliers to drive down costs and determine material savings
- Travel to supplier sites as needed to determine their capabilities
- Assist in creating requests for quotes from suppliers
- Assist product development projects by planning, designing, prototyping, developing, and coordinating engineering activities
- Perform product validations through analysis and testing to ensure manufacturability
- Coordinate design and material changes with the manufacturing and operations team
- Create and maintain project documentation
Requirements of the Sustaining Engineer include:
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years' experience in a design or product development focused role
- 3-D modeling experience, preferably with Creo, but other software experience will be accepted
- The ability to travel up to 25%
- Engineering Change Notice
- Supplier cost savings
- Material selection
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.