|Posted On||Apr 08, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22421
Why apply?: Unique environment always something new, long-term stability
This successful manufacturing company that supplies a variety of industries is growing and searching for a talented Quality Engineer to join their team. The company has a competitive benefit package, including 401K matching and bonuses
As a Quality Engineer for this company you will be responsible for:
- Using quality processes and tool such as APQP, Process Controls, FMEA and SPC
- Conducting root causes analysis and implementing corrective actions
- Inspecting products using NDT
- Ensuring and documenting quality standards such has ISO, AS and Nadcap
To be considered for this Quality Engineer position, you must have:
- A four-year technical degree
- 2 to 4 year of experience as a Quality Engineer for an aerospace company
- Proven ability to inspect, analyze data and implement changes
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.