|Posted On||Apr 24, 2019|
|Salary||$25-$29 per hour|
$25 – $29 per hour
Job ID # 22417
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 130 years. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, their most pressing need is for an off-shift Maintenance Technician
- A non-union environment
- the chance to be part of an ESOP (employee-owned) company
- 1.5X overtime after 40 hours
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Troubleshooting and maintaining all plant electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment and machinery
- Troubleshooting plant automation, including PLCs and HMI
- Assisting in implementing the preventative maintenance program
- Assisting in the facilities repair and maintenance
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing setting
- The ability to troubleshoot PLCs, mechanical equipment, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- The ability to work an off-shift, overtime, and weekends as needed.
- Multi-craft skills
- PLC troubleshooting
- preventative maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.