|Posted On||Apr 09, 2019|
$85,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 22428
If you crave the outdoors, our client has the location for you. Situated in a quaint town in Southern Kentucky, the area has plenty to offer for nature enthusiasts including national forests, rivers, campgrounds, and lakes. This company takes care of the environment too by using innovative and state-of-the-art processes to recycle waste into products. This is your chance to make a difference for a company and the world. Currently, our client is looking hire an R&D Manager to their team.
- Endless outdoor opportunities nearby
- State-of-the-art research and development facilities
- Immediate benefits eligibility
Duties of the Research and Development Manager include:
- Manage the testing of materials and finished products
- Document and monitor lab testing data
- Use testing data to ensure materials and products conform with industry and customer standards
- Research new materials for better quality and cost efficiency
- Working with suppliers on material issues
- Qualifying suppliers
- Create testing procedures and standards
- Manage the root cause of quality issues with materials and help implement changes to resolve issues
- Manage and train Lab personnel
- Work with plant quality and production on material quality issues
- Use continuous improvement techniques to improve the efficiency of R&D and lab operations
Requirements of the Research and Development Manager:
- A Bachelor’s Degree OR Associates Degree and equivalent experience in R&D
- Previous R&D experience with automotive products is necessary
- Strong materials development experience - ideally in fibers, plastics, or trim
- Proven leadership skills and communication skills
- Relocation assistance will be provided for people out of the area
- R&D experience
- Automotive manufacturing experience
- Strong leadership skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.