|Posted On||Apr 09, 2019|
$45,000 – $55,000
Job ID # 22429
Our client takes care of their employees and has minimal turnover to show for it. In fact, this position is open due to an upcoming retirement of someone who has been with the company since the beginning. The current need for this company is an Estimator with manufacturing experience. In this role, you will enjoy supportive ownership that does not micromanage, a bonus program, the stability of a manufacturer that has met the needs of its customers for 40 years, and the opportunity to help develop the quoting process for years to come.
- Zero micromanagement
- Company with minimal turnover
- Opportunity to make your mark
- Bonus program
Duties of the Manufacturing Estimator:
- Point of contact with customers on cost estimating for manufacturing
- Review prints to determine material, tooling, process, and labor needs
- Formulate quotes for customers based on material, tooling, process, and labor needs
- Assist with creating a standardized process for quoting products
- Negotiate job costs with customers
- Assist with the scheduling and planning of job timeline
- Assist with the purchasing of components for equipment builds
- Interact with internal departments on costing issues during the manufacturing process
Requirements for the Manufacturing Estimator:
- Previous experience estimating projects in manufacturing is essential
- Proven experience working with customers and strong communication skills
- Ability to read and analyze blueprints
Key skills: Estimating experience, blueprint reading, customer interaction skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.